Top List Visitors

Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Thousand Words

Share
You probably heard this a million times
"A Picture is worth a thousand word"
Telling you how a picture can amazingly describe stuff.


A Calligrapher from Jordan called "Jalal Amin" letterly created pictures using thousands of words.
He was best in making portraits of famous people using their names.
His first picture was for the mother, he created a portrait as a tribute to mother using the word "Um" (which is mother in Arabic):


Then he made some awesome photos for Saudi monarchs using their names:


King Abdullah Bin AbdulAziz

King AbdulAziz (The Founder of the Saudi Monarchy).

King Faisal Bin AbdulAziz

and I'm still digging for more of Mr. Amin's art work. makes me want  a portrait of my self made from my name.

This reminds me with one of our previous posts:

"Write a Painting"

http://sikibiki.blogspot.com/2010/05/write-painting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment