Top List Visitors

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Food Fun Part Two: Eggs And Chicken

I hope you enjoyed Part one of this Food Fun Posts.

In this second post, we are going to talk about more food fun, this time it's Eggs and Chicken!

Ever since I was a child I was fond of white meat, and chicken more than any other kind!

I always loved omelets for breakfast, but you won't see that in this post.

Here are some of the pictures showing how people can have fun cooking Chicken and/ or Eggs:


Nice faces don't you think? Good to make kids love their breakfast :)


A good way to serve breakfast to your beloved one after a romantic night ;)


Don't worry, your eggs didn't hatch! 

But I don't think you should serve this to kids, they might freak out, the faces above are a better idea.


I remember it was a lady who was having fun when she cooked these two chicks.
Looks nice though :)

Don't Forget to SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment