Top List Visitors

Monday, May 10, 2010

O Beach!

Share
Yes, I am in the "summer vacation" mood!
I came across some photos of a cool spa on the Jordanian coast of the Dead Sea.
I'm sure you heard of the soothing effect that the dead sea mineral salts have, and the medical benefits of the dead sea mud, and how it is fun to float on the extra salty waters of the dead sea (I tried that out, and believe it is relaxing and fun!)


But add to it a luxurious place to stay, with an amazing massage with the amazing view of the dead sea in front of you.....
this is not a propaganda, after I saw the pictures I called my friends if they checked out the place, and this is some of their comments :)
This summer, I will be heading there to check out the place my self, and see why they call it "O Beach"!

No comments:

Post a Comment