Top List Visitors

Saturday, May 15, 2010

A TRUE FRIEND

Share
A soldier told his commander:


Sir, my friend didn't come back from the battle field sir! Requesting permission to return and bring him back!


The Commander replied:


Denied! I don't want you to risk your life for a man who could be dead already.


The soldier, ignoring his commander, went back to the battle field and searched for his friend.
He came back with his friend's dead body, but the soldier was seriously wounded, he was actually dieing. 

The Commander, proud of him self, said:


I told you he could be dead!

Tell me, was he worth the risk?



The soldier, dieing, said:

Yes, he was still alive when I found him, and he had enough energy to say "I knew you'd come".


A TRUE FRIEND WILL ALWAYS BE THERE WHEN EVERY BODY ELSE DUMPS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment