Top List Visitors

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Playing with the Moon

Nothing like a full moon!

Don't get me wrong I'm not a ware-wolf of something.


It's just that a full moon in a dark night on a Caribbean beach, just ignites the romantic side of me!

Actually, a full moon any where, even in a desert, has a soothing emotional effect.

what did that song say?  
When the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie that's love !



I've always received pictures from my friends showing them playing as of they're grabbing the Eiffel tower, or leaning over the Taj Mahal, all look so amusing.


But to mix both subjects, here are pictures of people playing with the moon.


Hope you enjoy it (And if you do, share it!):



















Sharing buttons are right below :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment